By @ninaanin from Soompi
As we know, this is a realistic drama, that tells a human story, doing it as it is and not as it should be.
So, in real human life: usual couples get together, usual couples break up or don’t get together, marriages are salvaged, marriages aren’t salvaged, people break social rules and make unexpected and unusual couples that work.
I think that this drama is narrating those kind of realistic human situations:
1. usual couples get together – Yura and KH;
2. usual couples break up or don’t get together – JH and the monk;
3. marriages are salvaged – SH and his wife;
4. marriages aren’t salvaged – DH and YH;
5. unexpected and unusual couples that work – DH and JA.
This is realistic and human.